MI Survey Results

My MI survey results showed that I am mostly a naturalist, interpersonal, intrapersonal, and logical learner. Being a naturalist learner I enjoy learning of animals and even any activity that involves being outside. Sometimes, depending on the weather, I love doing homework or studying outside because the air is fresher rather than inside my home which makes me feel relaxed and calm. When outside I feel at ease therefore making it easier for me to understand my material. As an interpersonal and intrapersonal learner I take time to appreciate my own work and when working in groups I appreciate theirs too. I always enjoy working in a group because the work gets done easier and you don't have to worry about putting it together all by yourself. As a logical learner I always follow directions when told to do so when doing assignments. When I get stuck on a problem I try my best to figure it out myself by working things out in multiple ways until I achieve the correct answer. After viewing my results I was not too surprised of what they were because it showed what I already know I do well in and it showed where I can improve which would be improving my verbal skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bronchitis

Muscular Dystrophy

Neurologist