About Me


When born I was named Marie which was short for my late grandmother's name, Marina. Unfortunately she passed 2 years before I was born, but I continue to cherish her by knowing a part of her is within me. I grew up with a household that included my working parents and grandparents. Both my parents and grandpa worked at Disneyland so I grew up absolutely loving any kind of Disney movie and characters. Since I was a baby my family and I have always enjoyed listening to music when doing any type of activity. I especially love listening to music when cleaning because I don't like the idea of cleaning but music helps distract me from what I'm already doing so I get it done. I listen to all types of music from oldies to rock to rap. Oldies music I like to listen to consist of Smokey Robinson and The Miracles and Etta James. Rock bands I really love listening to are Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Doors, The Zombies, and The Killers. Rappers I like listening to are Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, Drake, and Tupac. Since a young age I have liked animals. I've never had a pet dog or cat but I have had a pet chicken, rooster, pheasant, pigeon, turtles, tortoise, snakes, and tarantulas. I have also always enjoyed being active. I joined my first sport which was t-ball when I was 8 years old. Before I played baseball I was also in ballet and gymnastics. Soon after t-ball I joined a mixed martial art called jiu-jitsu which I did for about 5 to 6 years. I ended up leaving the art when I got older and school started to become more serious. Since then school has been my main focus, although my sophomore year I did join softball but only for that year. I love being active but with the classes I choose it's harder to balance school and sports and school is more important to me therefore it is my main priority. My career goal is to become a pediatrician, working with children of all ages to improve their health. With the hard work I've put in throughout my high schools years and determination I plan to achieve my goal.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bronchitis

Muscular Dystrophy

Neurologist